|Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:21:49 -0000
From: "Apache Guardian Update Notification" <email@example.com>
Subject: Apache Guardian update - version 2.0.0.0002
The Apache Guardian error-handling script was updated to version 2.0.0.0002 on September 3, 2001.
This is the first update since 1997. The major improvements are:
* In addition to showing custom errors for 404 Not Found, etc., the
script can redirect users to the updated location of files, or show
custom messages based on which URL or pattern was requested.
* Errors can be logged to a file and/or have email notices sent the the
admin. Flexible pattern matching rules allow you to disable logging
or email for certain types of errors.
* There is now a secure web-based admin interface for managing settings.
* All of the HTML output shown to users has been extracted to easily-
modified template files.
* Expanded the help file with more information on how to configure both
Apache and Microsoft IIS for use with this product.
The product is available from:
You are receiving this mail because you requested to receive updates at some time in the past; this is the first update in four years, so I apologize for taking the time of those who are no longer interested in the product.
To stop receiving email, visit: