From: "Genesis Update Notification" <email@example.com>
Subject: Genesis Web Authoring System FINAL update - version 2.1.0.0034
The Genesis Web Authoring System was updated to version 2.1.0.0034 on July 11, 2005. I encourage everyone to install this new version.
This will be my final release of the script, as the copyright has been sold to a new company which will continue development. See:
"Press release - Genesis copyright transfer"
"Genesis copyright transfer FAQ"
There have been many fixes and improvements since the last update mail was sent in July 2003. While no major changes have been made, the dozens of small improvements over the last two years have made for a more feature-rich, stable product.
* Users are required to immediately change password after signing
in with default password "658uwantit".
* Fixed bug in which "Delete" action would fail if the account
"Base Folder" used a relative path, like "../htdocs".
* The controls for "Create File", "Create Folder", "Upload File"
now appear above the list of all files, rather than below it.
* When saving an edited file, the user may choose to save and
continue editing, instead of saving and returning to the list of
* When there are many files in a folder, the "HTML Editor" will
page the file list out over several pages.
* Most translations have been updated.
* Many help files have been added or improved.
A complete change list is available at:
Download and information available at:
Installing or upgrading the script should be very straight-forward, but as always, I will gladly install or upgrade for you free of charge if you like.
To stop receiving email, please visit: