Your search for thewildcardisaveryspecialcharacter found the following documents (of 210 documents searched):
Displaying documents 111-120 of 210, with best matches first:
- 111. FDSE :: Help :: Only some socket connections fail
Consider the following reasons that only some socket connections would fail: If sites can be accessed by IP address but not by name, then your...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1153.html - 5KB - 22 Aug 2002
- 112. FDSE :: Help :: Customizing HTML: Adding "Other Pages from This Site" to Result List
The format of the results list is controlled by the file "searchdata/templates/line_listing.txt". To add a "Other Pages from This Site" option below...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1025.html - 4KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 113. FDSE :: Help :: Filter Rules: Using the "follow,noindex" filter rule
The filter rule "Follow links, but do not index document", also known as "follow,noindex", is designed to mimic the behavior of the "follow,noindex"...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1126.html - 5KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 114. FDSE :: Help :: Working with FDSE help
All help files are stored as .txt files with a title, keywords, description, and a text body. For example, this help file is 1091.txt. The mk_help.pl...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1091.html - 4KB - 22 Oct 2015
- 115. FDSE :: Help :: File pathname restrictions when using binary converters
When using binary converters (XPDF and Antiword), FDSE needs to shell out to the separate converter application and pass it a filename as a...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1189.html - 5KB - 27 Jul 2003
- 116. FDSE :: Help :: Filter Rules: Using the "index, nofollow" filter rule
The filter rule "Index document, but do not follow links", also known as "index,nofollow", is designed to mimic the behavior of the "index,nofollow"...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1125.html - 5KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 117. FDSE :: Help :: Skipping pages which use META refresh
FDSE attempts to skip HTML documents which quickly redirect to other files using a META refresh. An example of such code is: <meta...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1196.html - 5KB - 09 Dec 2003
- 118. FDSE :: Help :: Logging: Descriptions of graphs
The FDSE search log contains information about each search performed. The log includes the time, the IP address of the visitor, the search terms...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1104.html - 5KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 119. FDSE :: Help :: Using DBM files in FDSE
DBM files are specialized data files that provide very fast lookups of data. This makes them very useful, but unfortunately they do not work on all...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1169.html - 4KB - 05 Dec 2002
- 120. FDSE :: Help :: Filter Rules: Avoiding redundant Apache directory listings
The popular Apache web server will show the contents of directories, and will allow visitors to sort the contents using the query string N|M|S|D A|D....
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1050.html - 5KB - 01 Aug 2002
Documents 111-120 of 210 displayed.
Powered by the Fluid Dynamics Search Engine v2.0.0.0073 © 2005