Your search for thewildcardisaveryspecialcharacter found the following documents (of 210 documents searched):
Displaying documents 181-190 of 210, with best matches first:
- 181. FDSE :: Help :: Indexing addresses with query strings
Any web address, even those with query strings, can be indexed from the main page. For example: http://www.xav.com/scripts/axs/whois.pl?a xav.com The...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1060.html - 3KB - 28 Jul 2005
- 182. FDSE :: Help :: How to forbid pages that you don't control
Use the "Admin Page" > "Filter Rules" feature. A system rule named "Forbid Sites" will be listed. Choose "Edit", and you will be shown a textbox....
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1047.html - 3KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 183. FDSE :: Help :: How can I look like Yahoo!?
Many users want to present a "directory format" like Yahoo!, where there are nested categories that users can browse. The categories contain either...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1019.html - 4KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 184. FDSE :: Help :: Compatibility with Atomz.com noindex tag
This help file expands on the concepts covered in How to prevent sections of your pages from being indexed. The popular Atomz.com search application...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1138.html - 5KB - 22 Jun 2003
- 185. FDSE :: Help :: Filter Rules: Allowing Only Top-Level Documents
Describes how to restrict visitors to only adding the top-level document of a web site
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1099.html - 4KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 186. FDSE :: Help :: Filter Rules: Creating a new Filter Rule
Filter Rules control which pages are indexed and which pages are promoted. They can also be used to manage the URL-updating behavior during...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1066.html - 3KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 187. FDSE :: Help :: Advertising: Defining an advertisment
An advertisement has three parts: Keywords - These are optional. If used, any search that includes the keywords will bring up one of the ads which...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1041.html - 4KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 188. FDSE :: Help :: Difference between Freeware, Shareware, and Registered versions
FDSE can be run in one of three modes: Freeware, Trial Shareware, and Registered Shareware. The Freeware version has these limitations: Supports only...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1007.html - 5KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 189. FDSE :: Help :: Support for Apache mod_perl
This product works under Apache mod_perl. Using mod_perl may improve performance. See also: How to fix error "Undefined subroutine...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1034.html - 3KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 190. FDSE :: Help :: How to access the "Admin Page"
The search engine is controlled using a web-based admin control panel. The URL to your "Admin Page" is the same as the URL to your search engine, but...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1137.html - 3KB - 31 Jul 2002
Documents 181-190 of 210 displayed.
Powered by the Fluid Dynamics Search Engine v2.0.0.0073 © 2005