Your search for thewildcardisaveryspecialcharacter found the following documents (of 210 documents searched):
Displaying documents 51-60 of 210, with best matches first:
- 51. FDSE :: Help :: Indexing MP3 files using built-in runtime conversion
This document describes how to index MP3 files by automatically extracting the text from them. FDSE contains internal Perl routines for extracting...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1183.html - 6KB - 11 Dec 2003
- 52. FDSE :: Demonstrations
There are two interfaces for the search engine -- the public search interface, which your visitors see, and the private admin area, which only you...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/demo.html - 12KB - 09 Dec 2003
- 53. FDSE :: Help :: Following Links with Crawler
When the crawler visits a web page, it can also visit links and frames found on the page. Doing so is a three-part process: link detection, storage,...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1051.html - 8KB - 13 Nov 2002
- 54. FDSE :: Help :: How to display how long a search took
Describes how to display to your visitors how long the search process took
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1113.html - 6KB - 20 Nov 2003
- 55. FDSE :: Help :: Initial visit to script works okay, but subsequent requests always fail
Describes how to work around one type of problem that causes initial requests to succeed but subsequent requests to fail.
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1112.html - 6KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 56. FDSE :: Help :: Administration: Creating a "file system" realm
Description A "file system" realm is used to search a web site that is hosted on the same physical server as the search engine. This type of realm...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1130.html - 6KB - 31 Jul 2002
- 57. FDSE :: Help :: How to migrate from one server to another
The Fluid Dynamics Search Engine has been designed to work as a platform-independent, path-independent script. In the vast majority of cases, you can...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1135.html - 8KB - 06 Nov 2006
- 58. FDSE :: Help :: Sorting Results: Searching time-sensitive documents
The search engine can be made to give special weight to recently-modified documents. This is the "sorting: time sensitive" feature. It is not enabled...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1131.html - 7KB - 22 Sep 2003
- 59. FDSE :: Help :: Advanced Search: Example of advanced search form
This help article shows an advanced search form that combies all specialized form fields available in FDSE. To use on your site, simply view-source...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1190.html - 9KB - 03 Dec 2005
- 60. FDSE :: Help :: How and when to use Filtered Realms
When to Use Filtered Realms The Fitlered Realm is a special type of realm that tries to index as much as possible. Other realm types have strict...
URL: http://www.xav.com/scripts/search/help/1133.html - 8KB - 08 Nov 2002
Documents 51-60 of 210 displayed.
Powered by the Fluid Dynamics Search Engine v2.0.0.0073 © 2005